Sun, 09 Oct|
Reiki Teacher Training
6 months teacher training course. Deepening your Reiki and passing on this gift to others
Time & Location
09 Oct 2022, 10:00 – 17:00 GMT+8
Singapore, 116 Changi Rd, Singapore 419718
About the Event
The RMT is a 200 hour minimum training of which 40 hours is workshops and contact time with Elaine. The remaining time is self-study, reflection, homework, and feedback. Most students report they spend longer than the stipulated 160 hours to get through all the self-study requirements.
1. The Beginning Workshop, October 9th, 10am-5pm: We gather at the beginning to learn the Level 1 and 2 attunements as well as to align our energies for the Master process. We discuss in detail the self-study and answer any teaching questions.
2. Self-study: assignments to be done over 6 months of self-discovery. This includes a range of personal journaling, audio talks, case studies and practicals. This is a very intense period of personal growth and stepping into your power as a Reiki Master.
3. Check-in: Monthly calls with Elaine to discuss any issues and questions as well as continue your Teacher study topics
4. Group meetings: You are highly recommended to organise monthly meetings with your Teacher peer group for support, sharing and practice.
5. The Ceremony Workshop, April 2023: The Master’s attunement is taught and the Master Ceremony is carried out signifying your completion to Reiki Master Teacher. You need to have completed all the homework and assignments to attend.
For more details please see here
The pre-requisite Reiki Master Teacher Training is Reiki 3 from a Reiki Centre trained teacher. Reiki 3 is the first part of Reiki Master Teacher training and no time pre-requisite is required.
Elaine will be in touch once you register