The Reiki Centre offers a Reiki Master Teacher Certification (RMT). The RMT comprises of the Reiki 3 Workshop and the following six month Teacher training described below. Teacher training is an intensive deep dive into Reiki and your relationship with it.
1. The Beginning Workshop: We gather at the beginning to learn the Level 1 and 2 attunements as well as to align our energies for the Master process. We discuss in detail the self-study and answer any teaching questions.
2. Self-study: assignments to be done over 6 months of self-discovery. This includes a range of personal journaling, audio talks, case studies and practicals. This is a very intense period of personal growth and stepping into your power as a Reiki Master.
3. Check-in: Monthly calls with Elaine to discuss any issues and questions as well as continue your Teacher study topics
4. Group meetings: You are highly recommended to organise monthly meetings with your Teacher peer group for support, sharing and practice.
5. The Ceremony Workshop: The Master’s attunement is taught and the Master Ceremony is carried out signifying your completion to Reiki Master Teacher. You need to have completed all the homework and assignments to attend.
Reiki Master Teacher Intensives - UK
Elaine Offers a 4 Day intensive deep dive into becoming a Reiki Master teacher.
Participants must be Reiki 2 or above, and have at least 8 months of Reiki practice.
This is a combined Reiki 3 and teacher training course.
Pre-course preparation is required as well as the 6 months self-study and monthly online meetings as laid out in the Reiki Master teacher training.
Contact Elaine for details
Reiki Master Teacher training is an enormous personal commitment, both in terms of the actual deepening of your knowledge of Reiki, but also as a pathway to personal growth. Most people find teacher training immensely rewarding but few complete the training without facing some challenges. You need to be prepared to be open minded, committed, and willing to spend the time required for your growth.
The RMT is all about self-study, reflection, and personal growth.
This training is specifically designed to help you be a competent Reiki Teacher and is focused on Reiki knowledge, deep personal understanding, presentation skills, and marketing skills as outlined below:
Reiki knowledge – understanding what goes into a Reiki 1 and 2 class, encouraging you to research and formulate your teaching material.
Personal understanding – Finding your own ‘Reiki’ point of view. Your understanding or philosophy on Reiki needs to be plausible, coherent and clear.
Presentation skills – the audio assignments and group workshops allow you to hone your presentation skills and get used to presenting the material to an audience.
Marketing skills – as an independent Reiki Master you will need to develop your marketing materials and strategy. Much of developing as a Master is trial and error, but certain key tips will shortcut the process.
Each topic focuses on a different area of teaching Reiki, summarized below:
Reiki Level 1. Self-study includes presenting Reiki to others and designing your own Reiki manual. You will need to do a 21 day period of one hour self-treatments.
Reiki Level 2. We explore more deeply the many tools and how to teach the symbols effectively. Self-study includes various audio presentations and developing case studies.
Stepping into Master Energy. We focus on building a Reiki practice and preparing you for what lies ahead. To be effective as a teacher you must be able to attract students and this takes both business acumen and personal attraction.