Fri, 23 Apr|
Staycation Retreat Day!
Unwind, relax, heal, release - a day of gentle nurturing for your body and mind. Yoga, meditation, Gong healing, Reiki, healthy food and wonderful community.
Time & Location
23 Apr 2021, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT+8
Reiki Centre, 116 Changi Rd, Singapore 419718
About the Event
A day to relax, come back into your centre and deeply rejuvenate. Aimed at gentle, nurturing practices to encourage a sense of welbeing - a holiday and day just for you. All the practices during the day are open to complete beginners - the emphasis is on relaxation and healing.
- Kundalini Yoga practice - this is a very easy movement, no yoga experience necessary. If sitting on the floor is not good for you, this practice can be done in a chair. We will share a simple spinal wake-up to get us loose and ready for the day.
- Chanting - toning is very healing for the body, in this section we chant together the universal Ohm, if you are shy you can bask in the vibrations, or open your lungs and allow the tones to awaken all your cells.
- Guided meditation - relax into the floor for a trip into the expanded universal energy, allow your energy to grow - flush out unwanted blockages and replace them with law of attraction insights and inspiration
- Gong healing - the wonderful vibrations of a gentle gong bath, to take you deep into a relaxed healing state
- Reiki self-healing - our day wouldn't be complete without a guided Reiki self-healing session, even if you are a beginner Elaine will give you a Reiju attunement so you can heal with Reiki and see for yourself the benefits of this wonderful modality
The day includes a healthy salad bowl lunch from Poke Theory, ample time to chat and share. The above practices may not be in this order but all will be included.
Due to the current COVID restrictions, class size is currently limited to 8 pax. Payment and cancellations are therefore more strict than usual.
Payment is in full to secure a place. Full refund is provided if cancellation is within 1 week of the event, 50% refund if within 1 week to 48 hours. Within 48 hours of the event I cannot offer a refund but depending on circumstances you may be able to move to the next available workshop.
All COVID guidelines at the time of the workshop will be adhered to.
Full refunds will be given if the event needs to be cancelled or COVID restrictions prevents the event from running.
Thank you for your understanding!