Reiki Master Teacher Training
Time & Location
About the Event
Reiki Master Teacher training is an enormous personal commitment, both in terms of the actual deepening of your knowledge of Reiki, but also as a pathway to personal growth. Most people find Master’s training immensely rewarding but few complete the training without facing some challenges. You need to be prepared to be open minded, committed, and willing to spend the time required for your growth.
The RMT is a 200 hour minimum training of which 60 hours is workshops and contact time with Elaine. The remaining time is self-study, reflection, homework, and feedback. Most students report they spend longer than the stipulated 140 hours to get through all the self-study requirements.
The RMT comprises of the Reiki 3 Workshop and the following six month Teacher training described below.
The training is comprised of two compulsory weekend workshops at the beginning and end of the process with regular assignments and homework due. The entire process is designed to take 6 months but can take longer depending on your individual journey.
This training is specifically designed to help you be a competent Reiki Master and is focused on Reiki knowledge, deep personal understanding, presentation skills, and marketing skills as outlined below:
- Reiki knowledge – each module covers different topics normally covered in a Reiki 1 and 2 class and are designed to encourage you to research and formulate your teaching material.
- Personal understanding – Finding your own ‘Reiki’ point of view. Your understanding or philosophy on Reiki needs to be plausible, coherent and clear.
- Presentation skills – the audio assignments and group workshops allow you to hone your presentation skills and get used to presenting the material to an audience.
- Marketing skills – as an independent Reiki Master you will need to develop your marketing materials and strategy. Much of developing as a Master is trial and error, but certain key tips will shortcut the process.
Each topic focuses on a different area of teaching Reiki, summarized below:
- Reiki Level 1. Self-study includes presenting Reiki to others and designing your own Reiki manual. You will need to do a 21 day period of one hour self-treatments.
- Reiki Level 2. We explore more deeply the many tools and how to teach the symbols effectively. Self-study includes various audio presentations and developing case studies.
- Stepping into Master Energy. We focus on building a Reiki practice and preparing you for what lies ahead. To be effective as a teacher you must be able to attract students and this takes both business acumen and personal attraction.
Your Certification is on condition of completion of all workshops and assignments/homework. There is no time restraint on this and you can take as long as you wish to complete your studies, however if you do not complete all assignments in time for the gathering intended for your year your graduation may be delayed.
When you graduate you will receive a Reiki Master Teacher Certificate that entitles you to teach all levels of Reiki including Masters.
Fees for 2021 are $2600 (does not include the Reiki 3 workshop)
2021 SINGAPORE MASTER TRAINING
BEGINS APRIL 17-18TH WORKSHOP
This Certification requires all students to have completed Reiki 1, 2, and 3 with a Reiki Centre trained Teacher. Elaine’s online Homestudy students are eligible.
If you are interested in finding out more, please Contact Elaine