Master’s training is an enormous personal commitment, both in terms of the actual deepening of your knowledge of Reiki, but also as a pathway to personal growth. Most people find Master’s training immensely rewarding but few complete the training without facing some challenges. You need to be prepared to be open minded, committed, and willing to spend the time required for your growth. Reiki Master training is open to students who have done Reiki Level 3 with a Reiki Centre Teacher.
Please note that Master’s training is not automatic on completion of all previous levels.
For Students from other Teachers, please read this first!
The training is comprised of two compulsory weekend workshops at the beginning and end of the process with regular assignments and homework due. The entire process is designed to take 6 months but can take longer depending on your individual journey.
This training is specifically designed to help you be a competent Reiki Master and is focused on Reiki knowledge, deep personal understanding, presentation skills, and marketing skills as outlined below:
1. Reiki knowledge – each module covers different topics normally covered in a Reiki 1 and 2 class and are designed to encourage you to research and formulate your teaching material.
2. Personal understanding – I expect you to find your own ‘Reiki’ point of view and will often push, prod and ask difficult questions. Your understanding or philosophy on Reiki does not have to be the same as mine, but it needs to be plausible, coherent and clear.
3. Presentation skills – the audio assignments and group workshops allows you to hone your presentation skills and get used to presenting the material to an audience. Allowing your authentic self to shine is a key here.
4. Marketing skills – once you complete your training you will be independent and will need to develop your marketing materials and strategy. Much of developing as a Master is trial and error, but certain key tips will hopefully shortcut the process for you.
Beginning: Friday 19th – Sunday 21st April 2019, 10am-5pm (Easter weekend)
Ceremony: Saturday 19th – Sunday 20th October 2019, 10am-5pm (TBC)
There are two weekend gatherings you need to attend to learn the attunements and discuss the assignments. The gatherings are also important transmissions of Reiki energy as well as helping you to bond as a peer group of Teachers.
1. The Beginning Workshop: We gather at the beginning to learn the Level 1 and 2 attunements as well as to align our energies for the Master process. This weekend also allows us to discuss in more detail the homework and assignments as well as answer any teaching questions.
2. Self-study: In between our two gatherings there are assignments to be done over 6 months of self-study and discovery. This includes a range of personal journaling, audio talks, case studies and practicals. This is a very intense period of personal growth and stepping into your power as a Reiki Master.
3. Check-in: Elaine will book a 30 minute personal call with you to discuss any issues and questions in late June and August to ensure you are on track.
4. Group meetings: You are highly recommended to organise monthly meetings with your Teacher peer group for support, sharing and practice.
5. The Ceremony Workshop: This is the closing ceremony. The Master’s attunement is taught and the Master Ceremony is carried out signifying your completion to Reiki Master Teacher. You need to have completed all the homework and assignments to attend.
Each topic focuses on a different area of teaching Reiki, summarized below.
1. Reiki Level 1. Homework includes presenting Reiki to others and designing your own Reiki manual. You will need to do a 21 day period of one hour self-treatments.
2. Reiki Level 2. We explore more deeply the many tools and how to teach the symbols effectively. Homework at this level includes various audio presentations of the material and developing case studies.
3. Stepping into Master Energy. We focus on building a Reiki practice and preparing you for what lies ahead. To be effective as a teacher you must be able to attract students and this takes both business acumen and personal attraction.
Your Certification is on condition of completion of all workshops and assignments/homework. There is no time restraint on this and you can take as long as you wish to complete your studies, however if you do not complete all assignments in time for the gathering intended for your year your graduation may be delayed.
When you graduate you will receive a Reiki Master Teacher Certificate that entitles you to teach all levels of Reiki including Masters.
Fees for 2019 are $2600
These fees are non-refundable. Payment plans are available on request.
Any student from a different Reiki teacher is welcome to contact Elaine if they would like to be considered for Reiki Master training. Please make sure you read this information first.