Every Reiki Master teaches slightly differently and different lineages have different ways they structure their training. Here is a summary of what is taught by Reiki Centre Teachers.
Reiki workshop Level 1:
Beginners level but also the full activation of Reiki in your hands. Once you have completed this level you will be able to use Reiki to heal yourself and loved ones. This level gives you Reiki for life and many people who are using Reiki for personal use and in and around the home for friends and family find this level both fulfilling and enough for their personal needs. The training takes place over a 10-12 hour workshop when its done face to face, or over one month of part-time study when its done as a Home Study class.
During the workshop 4 Reiki attunements are given to gently open your hands and energy system to the Reiki energy. There attunements provide a permanent opening to Reiki and once the Reiki Level 1 workshop is complete you will have Reiki flowing through your hands whenever you want it for the rest of your life.
- Introduction to Energy, Reiki and Healing
- Introduction to Reiki Attunements
- Topical/ First aid Reiki healing
- Chakras and how they relate to Reiki
- Reiki History and Usui’s 5 principles
- Deeper healing and meditation with Reiki
- Treating others – tips and protocol
- Scanning treatment – intuitive Reiki treatment
- Miscellaneous treatments – plants, animals, crystals
Reiki workshop Level 2:
For those who have enjoyed and benefited from Level 1 and wish to deepen their connection with Reiki as well as activate the advanced tools. These tools include sending Reiki to others over a distance as well as to events or issues in your life. This workshop is a quantum leap from Level 1 and provides many new and exciting tools for the advanced practitioner. The training takes place over a 10-12 hour workshop when its done face to face, or as part-time study when its done as a Home Study class. There is a two month gap between level 1 and 2.
During the Level 2 Workshop, a second degree attunement is given and 3 symbols are taught. The practitioner is able to use the tools to enhance their Reiki flow, and to develop alternative uses of the Reiki energy.
- The Empowerment symbol – increases Reiki flow as though ‘funnelling’ the energy to maximise flow rate and power. Also empowers other energy fields.
- The Harmony symbol – allows Reiki to be ‘wrapped’ around other energy fields and environments to increase harmony eg. harmonising homes, other people, incidents, for improved energy vibrations. The symbol is also used to increase communicative powers, and intuition.
- The Sending symbol – like an IDD number, this symbol allows Reiki to be sent to different energy fields whether they be other locations (both geographical or time), other energy incidents, internal blocks or emotional energy systems etc. This is a very powerful source of personal growth as the practitioner can directly tune into issues and fix them on the casual plane.
Reiki workshop Level 3:
Level 3 is the final level of training for people interested in taking their Reiki learning to the highest level without the desire to teach Reiki to others. At this level the Heart Attunement is taught to allow practitioners to give others a temporary attunement to Reiki. This workshop is a huge leap in personal and spiritual growth. There is a six month gap between level 2 and level 3. Home study is not available for this workshop as learning the attunement process with the face to face guidance of a Teacher is extremely important.
Reiki Master Training:
This training is to prepare people to Teach Reiki to others. Teacher training is a very personal development and all Reiki Master teachers teach this stage differently. Talk to your Reiki Master about how they will train you if you are interested in this level. For an overview of how Elaine Grundy conducts her Teacher training, please take a look at the overview here.
If you have already studied Reiki with a different Teacher but are interested in continuing your Master training with the Reiki Centre, please contact us below